UPDATED FOR COLDER WEATHER
The modern Nike Air Max Thea Mid Women's Shoe comes equipped with updated design details for cold-weather comfort.
- Sleek, seamless leather upper for durability
- Padded collar for a plush feel
- Elastic gore at ankle for easy on/off
- Visible Max Air heel unit for superb cushioning
- Lightweight foam midsole for comfort
- Rubber Waffle outsole for traction
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort— suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.