YOUR FAVORITE CHUCKS, WINTERIZED.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Tekoa Waterproof Boot helps keep your feet warm and dry in adverse conditions with a waterproof upper and a stretchy inner sleeve. A rugged rubber outsole helps keep your stride surefooted in snow and rain.
- Counter Climate technology repels water
- Leather and rubber upper for exceptional comfort and durability
- Lugged rubber outsole for excellent traction
- Neoprene collar helps block out the elements
- Tongue gussets for stay-put comfort
COUNTER CLIMATE COLLECTION
The Counter Climate Collection offers the Converse styles you love—enhanced for rain-or-shine comfort. Meticulous design, premium materials and durable construction help keep you warm and dry, no matter what the weather.
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINSCreated in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.