The Nike HypervenomX Proximo II Dynamic Fit Indoor/Court Soccer Shoe combines a Flyknit upper with Nike Zoom Air cushioning to provide superb control and response during play.
- Asymmetric lacing expands strike zone for better ball contact
- Nike Zoom Air unit for low-profile responsive cushioning
- Flyknit with Dynamic Flywire cables provides an adaptive locked-down fit
- Dynamic Fit collar links the lower leg and foot without impeding motion
- Foam pods in the strike zone reduce impact and return energy
- Indoor/Court (IC) outsole for traction on the street, court and indoor surfaces
Flyknit OriginsNike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.