LIGHTWEIGHT STABILITY. SMOOTH TRANSITIONS.
Always there to support you, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Men's Running Shoe is updated with a wider base for incredible stability, and bouncy, flexible cushioning that delivers one smooth stride after another.
Dynamic Support technology adapts to your stride to provide a stable landing with every step. Soft foam cushioning eases the transition from heel to toe.
Dynamic Fit technology wraps your midfoot for a secure, personalized fit and locked-in feel.
A seamless Flymesh upper provides lightweight breathability and lasting comfort.
- Mesh inner sleeve provides breathability and a sock-like fit
- Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- OrthoLite® sockliner enhances responsive cushioning
- Honeycomb outsole pattern and rubber crash rail for durable traction
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for additional lockdown
- Deep flex grooves provide flexibility for smooth transitions
- Weight: 11.2 ounces (men's size 10)
- Offset: 10mm
Runner’s World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.