BREATHABILITY AND CUSHIONED COMFORT
The Nike Air Max Sequent Women's Running Shoe is made with a mesh upper and Max Air unit at the heel for lightweight breathability and soft, cushioned comfort. Flex grooves in the forefoot deliver natural range of motion.
- U-shaped Max Air unit creates a responsive effect upon heel strike
- Breathable mono mesh upper features suede underlays for support
- Articulated grooves enhance forefoot flexibility
- Injected Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Rubber Waffle outsole for durability and traction
- Weight: 7.9 ounces (women's size 8)
- Offset: 12mm
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.