SUPPORT MEETS STRETCH
The Nike Air Max Sequent 2 Women's Running Shoe features an engineered knit upper that's flexible closer to your toe, while lending more support throughout the foot. A Max Air heel unit lends responsive cushioning for miles.
- Engineered knit upper is stretchy and supportive
- Max Air unit creates a responsive effect upon heel strike
- Articulated grooves enhance forefoot flexibility
- Foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Weight: 8.4 ounces (women's size 8)
- Offset: 14mm
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort— suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.