FLEXIBLE AND PLUSH
With an innovative outsole that expands and contracts with every step, the slip-on Nike Free Connect Women's Training Shoe is ideal for cardio, group fitness and circuits.
- Engineered one-piece mesh upper offers breathable flexibility
- Slip-on design hugs your foot for a locked-in fit
- Tri-star outsole pattern expands and contracts with every step for natural comfort
- Foam midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight comfort
- Rubber zones on the outsole provide durability and traction
Nike Free OriginsAfter learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.