LEGENDARY STYLE, REFINED.
The Nike Air Force 1 07 Women's Shoe takes an iconic original and updates it with crisp leather edges, while maintaining the same soft cushioning that made it a hoops staple.
- Low-cut collar provides a natural fit around the ankle
- Perforations on the vamp enhance ventilation
- Nubuck leather overlays for durability and a premium feel
- Encapsulated Air for lightweight cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
Air Force 1 OriginsTranscending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.