DEFY RAIN IN DECONSTRUCTED STYLE
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Selene Shield helps keep you comfortable no matter the conditions with a water-resistant design. Its sleek side zip and internal wedge lend a modern look.
- Counter Climate technology repels water
- Shield Canvas upper for weather resistance
- Nike Lunarlon cushioning for comfort
- Durable rubber outsole for traction
- Elevated sidewall enhances weather protection
- Neoprene inner sleeve enhances warmth and comfort
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
COUNTER CLIMATE COLLECTIONThe Counter Climate Collection offers the Converse styles you love—enhanced for rain-or-shine comfort. Meticulous design, premium materials and durable construction help keep your feet warm and dry, no matter what the weather.