The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Chelsee Boot is equipped with a rubber coating and rugged outsole to help keep your feet dry and your stride sure-footed in slick, rainy conditions.
- Counter Climate technology repels water
- Canvas upper with rubber coating for weather protection
- Elastic gores for easy on, easy off
- Heat reflective barrier helps keep feet warm
- Rugged rubber outsole for superb traction
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
COUNTER CLIMATE COLLECTION
The Counter Climate Collection offers the Converse styles you love—enhanced for rain-or-shine comfort. Meticulous design, premium materials and durable construction help keep your feet warm and dry, no matter what the weather.