PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather and Faux Fur Boot features a leather upper, cozy lining and rugged outsole for comfort in chilly conditions.
- Leather upper helps keep feet dry
- Faux-fur lining helps keep feet warm
- High profile offers support around your ankle
- Rugged rubber outsole offers superb traction and durability
- Back zip for easy on, easy off
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.