ICONIC LOOK. CASUAL FEEL.
The Converse Jack Purcell Low Profile reinvents an icon with an ultra-low profile and a versatile, laces-optional design.
- Canvas upper for comfort
- EVA sockliner for cushioning
- Tongue gussets for a secure fit
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- Medial eyelets for airflow
- Can be worn with or without laces
JACK PURCELL ORIGINS
Back in the 1935, legendary Canadian badminton champion Jack Purcell was undefeated worldwide—and increasingly frustrated with the quality of badminton footwear. In designing his own athletic shoe, Purcell created a canvas and rubber sneaker with a signature "smile" across its toe—a now-iconic celebration of personal style and casual refinement.