CLASSIC COMFORT, UPDATED.
The Nike Air Max Thea SE Metallic Women's Shoe modernizes a breakthrough running profile for everyday comfort with a sleek, minimal look and the classic cushioning that made the original famous.
- Synthetic leather upper for support and durability
- Phylon midsole/outsole for lightweight comfort
- Visible Max Air heel unit for superb cushioning
- Solarsoft sockliner enhances comfort
- Perforations at heel for breathability
- Waffle outsole for durable traction
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.