The Nike Air Zoom All Out Flyknit Women's Running Shoe delivers natural comfort and flexibility with low-profile cushioning and a breathable knit upper. Flywire technology integrates with the laces to help lock down the foot without weighing you down.
- Flyknit upper construction fits like a second skin
- Mid-cut collar provides a locked-down fit
- 3/4-length, visible Zoom Air unit for the ultimate response
- Asymmetrical Flywire cables integrate with the laces for dynamic midfoot support
- Segmented rubber crash rail gives you extra cushioning and flexibility
- Translucent Waffle rubber outsole offers multi-surface traction
- Cushlon foam forefoot delivers support and a springy, responsive ride
- Flex grooves provide natural range of motion
- Weight: 8.9 ounces (women's size 8)
- Offset: 8mm
Flyknit OriginsNike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.