PREMIUM COMFORT, STREAMLINED.
The Converse Jack Purcell Modern reinvents the original with a supple leather upper and pared-back details for a minimalist look.
- Leather upper for premium comfort
- Cushioned collar for a plush feel
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Textured footbed enhances comfort and traction
- Outsole with modified herringbone pattern for traction
- Nike Hyperfuse construction for durability and support
We were there. From the beginning. When basketball, running and tennis needed performance innovation for athletes, Converse delivered and dominated. To celebrate our heritage in sport and design, we've taken iconic styles and modernized them with new construction and inventive materials. The beginning of what's next. The Converse Modern Collection.
JACK PURCELL ORIGINSBack in the 1935, legendary Canadian badminton champion Jack Purcell was undefeated worldwide—and increasingly frustrated with the quality of badminton footwear. In designing his own athletic shoe, Purcell created a canvas and rubber sneaker with a signature "smile" across its toe—a now-iconic celebration of personal style and casual refinement.