ALL-WEATHER COMFORT. EFFORTLESS RIDE.
The Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Shield Men's Running Shoe delivers the same smooth ride and second-skin fit with water-repellent Flyknit fabric and an updated traction pattern so the weather won't slow you down.
The mid-rise Flyknit upper delivers the same snug, second-skin fit with a water-repellent coating to help you stay dry through your winter miles.
The soft, contoured Lunarlon midsole has precision-lasered cuts on the sides that collapse during footstrike, delivering a perfectly smooth transition from heel to toe.
The pressure-mapped outsole features Lunarlon pods in key areas to provide targeted cushioning while an updated traction pattern helps grip wet running surfaces.
- Flywire integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit
- Skin-like overlay on the heel for added structure
- Fused foam midsole for enhanced durability without the use of glues or cements Laser-cut outsole provides great multi-surface traction
- We recommend you wear this shoe with running socks—height of the sock is up to your personal preference
- Comes with set of 4mm sockliners
- Weight: 8.5 ounces (men's size 10)
- Offset: 10mm
FLYKNIT ORIGINSNike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.