The Nike Air Max Full Ride TR 1.5 Men's Training Shoe offers dynamic support and superior cushioning during intense workouts.
- Mesh upper provides breathable comfort
- Stealth Flywire technology for a locked-down fit
- Phylon midsole with Max Air unit in heel for lightweight cushioning
- Deep flex grooves in the forefoot for natural motion
- Half inner sleeve for seamless comfort
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort— suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.