THE ICONIC PROFILE, DISRUPTED.
The Converse One Star '74 Tech takes a utilitarian approach to the rebellious original with a neoprene slip-on design, buckle details and superior water resistance.
- Water-resistant fabric upper helps keep feet warm and dry
- Neoprene slip-on design for premium comfort
- Low profile allows flexibility around your ankle
- Nike Lunarlon insole for cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability and excellent grip
- Reflective elements stand out in low light
ONE STAR ORIGINSIn 1974, Converse launched a low-cut suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but impactful style change: a solitary star became the statement on the sneaker's lateral side. Reissued in the early '90s, the One Star soon rose to prominence in alternative culture, embraced by self-reliant innovators of street and skate.