AN ICON GETS A PREMIUM UPDATE
The Nike Air Force 1 07 High LV8 Men's Shoe updates a hoops original with grid top-stitching for unforgettable style and a classic, court-inspired silhouette.
- Leather upper for durability and comfort
- Mid-cut collar and ankle strap provide support and a locked-down fit
- Perforations enhance breathability
- Air-Sole cushioning for lightweight comfort
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Pivot point offers excellent grip and traction
Air Force 1 OriginsTranscending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.