REVOLUTIONARY RIDE. EPIC RUN.
Built for the future of running and those who dare to lead it, the Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Men's Running Shoe delivers an impeccably smooth ride and a virtually unnoticeable, second-skin fit.
The mid-rise Flyknit upper is designed to act like a natural extension of your leg, leaving only the fantastic sensation of cushioning underfoot. The near-seamless, one-piece construction is knit more openly in areas where your foot and ankle need greater stretch and breathability, and tighter in areas that demand more strength and support.
The soft, contoured Lunarlon midsole has precision-lasered cuts on the sides that collapse during footstrike, delivering a perfectly smooth transition from heel to toe.
The pressure-mapped outsole features Lunarlon pods in key areas to provide targeted cushioning. Laser cuts on the pods help absorb impact while dispersing it more evenly across your foot.
- Flywire integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit
- Skin-like overlay on the heel for added structure
- Fused foam midsole for enhanced durability without the use of glues or cements
- Laser-cut outsole provides great multi-surface traction
- We recommend you wear this shoe with running socks—height of the sock is up to your personal preference
- Comes with two sets of sockliners, 4mm and 6mm, so you can fine-tune for an optimal fit
- Weight: 8.3 ounces (men's size 10)
- Offset: 10mm
Flyknit OriginsNike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.