BUILT FOR CITY-INSPIRED ADVENTURES
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Street Hiker is water-resistant and lined with fleece to help keep feet dry and warm in adverse conditions. Perforated details lend a quilted look while a rugged rubber outsole delivers superb grip from uptown to downtown.
- Counter Climate technology repels water
- Canvas upper with rubber coating helps keep feet dry and comfortable
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Rugged rubber outsole for superb traction and durability
- Padded collar enhances comfort
- Metal D-ring lace loops for secure closure
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
COUNTER CLIMATE COLLECTIONThe Counter Climate Collection offers the Converse styles you love—enhanced for rain-or-shine comfort. Meticulous design, premium materials and durable construction help keep your feet warm and dry, no matter what the weather.