ICONIC PROFILE, PREMIUM COMFORT.
The Converse CONS One Star Nubuck delivers durability and impact protection with a tough leather upper and plush, Nike Lunarlon cushioning. The low profile offers total flexibility, while the rubber outsole provides excellent traction wherever you go.
- Nubuck leather upper for premium support and durability
- Low profile offers a natural feel around your ankle
- Nike Lunarlon insole for cushioning
- Traction rubber outsole for durability
- Mesh lining for breathability
ONE STAR ORIGINSIn 1974, Converse launched a low-cut suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but impactful style change: a solitary star became the statement on the sneaker's lateral side. Reissued in the early '90s, the One Star soon rose to prominence in alternative culture, embraced by self-reliant innovators of street and skate.