DetailyA CLASSIC, REMASTERED.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star '70 Corduroy and Leather celebrates the Chucks from the '70s in premium detail with a velvety-soft corduroy upper and leather cap toe.
- Fine corduroy upper for flexible support
- Cushioned footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Higher rubber foxing for durability
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- Leather cap toe enhances durability
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINSCreated in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.