YOUR RETRO CHUCKS, REBORN.
Inspired by the ancient Japanese art of marbling, the Converse All Star Chuck '70 Suminagashi elevates your favorite '70s Chucks to festival-ready status with mind-bending graphics and transparent polka dots.
- Light, twill upper for flexible comfort
- Canvas lining enhances comfort
- Higher rubber foxing for durability
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow
- Polka dot rubber outsole for durable traction
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINSCreated in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.